Re: Different Alarm Question

On 5/4/2023 1:52 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 9:29:26â?¯PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
>> Hey Guys,
>>
>> I am being asked to work up a plan for a building with multiple doors
>> to have a WiFi Door sensors on a number of doors that would alert
>> staff via a app on there phone that a specific door has been opened.
>>
>> I have done some Googling and see a bunch of "stuff"!!
>>
>> Never did anything like this before so I am very old and a lot green.
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> So I thought I would ask the question here to see if anyone could give
>> a good hint or suggestion that might help.
>>
>> At this point it is a guess at 6 doors with each a separate ID.
>>
>> Any thoughts??
>>
>> Thanks and have a good holiday weekend!!!
>>
>> Les
> Hey Les,
> Sorry I haven't been around but I've been up to my cheeks with work lately. Had a Mental health facility where I could only work after hours. Getting in 11:00 12:00 o'clock at night.
> .
> Anyway, you can use the Napco Starlink Connect. It has a feature where it will send a text message every time a "opening" is opened even if the alarm system isn't armed.
>
> If it's not too late, and you need further info, give me a call.

Well HELLO Jim!!!
I am glad you made it back from the Dark Side!!!  :-)

As for the door question they decided to pass on the project.
Maybe after I described the challenge that staff is going to have
should there be a door that is opened.

As for the Napco Starlink, I did not know it had that feature built
in the units.  Does it require a Napco panel to make that happen??

Thanks,

Les