Re: Different Alarm Question

On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 9:29:26=E2=80=AFPM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hey Guys,=20
>=20
> I am being asked to work up a plan for a building with multiple doors=20
> to have a WiFi Door sensors on a number of doors that would alert=20
> staff via a app on there phone that a specific door has been opened.=20
>=20
> I have done some Googling and see a bunch of "stuff"!!=20
>=20
> Never did anything like this before so I am very old and a lot green.=20
>=20
> ;-)=20
>=20
> So I thought I would ask the question here to see if anyone could give=20
> a good hint or suggestion that might help.=20
>=20
> At this point it is a guess at 6 doors with each a separate ID.=20
>=20
> Any thoughts??=20
>=20
> Thanks and have a good holiday weekend!!!=20
>=20
> Les
Hey Les,
Sorry I haven't been around but I've been up to my cheeks with work lately.=
 Had a Mental health facility where I could only work after hours. Getting =
in 11:00 12:00 o'clock at night.=20
.
Anyway, you can use the Napco Starlink Connect. It has a feature where it w=
ill send a text message every time a "opening" is opened even if the alarm =
system isn't armed.

If it's not too late, and you need further info, give me a call.