Well, it's been a while

Wow! Can't believe I haven't looked in on ASA for about a month.

Been REEEEEELY busy. All kinds of upgrades, and new special jobs and trying=
 out a different aspect of CCTV
I'm doing all the Ethernet and telephone wire runs in a a ten office busine=
ss. Existing customer is opening a new branch. Running all the thermostat w=
ires for a customer that want's to upgrade from the old mercury thermostats=
 to the Ecobee programmable remote access units. Laying wires for outdoor s=
peakers around pool and cabana for Sonos sound system. Doing upgrades to Na=
pco Starlink Connect remote access.=20
,
Did and Access control install for one office door. And lots of little pidd=
ley service calls. Little busier than I like it but can't I guess that's a =
good complaint.=20
.
I don't have many commercial accounts left but one of the one's I have has =
CCTV cameras on outside of building and sure nuff I had to get up on a frea=
kin 20 foot ladder and change the camera. I wonder if a parachute would ope=
n in that short a distance?  Or, I was thinking that if I got a bucket of c=
ement and put a rope tied around me through a pulley attached to the roof o=
f the building, If I fell, it would let me down easy. But I calculated that=
 the cost of that much cement was too much ^ v ^
.
Hey Les, what are you doing with all your spare time now?