Re: FLASH POINT: The START of a Story!!

On 1/14/2023 5:05 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 8:30:43 AM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
>
>>> Nah, Don't watch that crap.
>>>
>>> Besides, it's on at the same time as the Kardashians ;-DD
>

>> Sorry for the delay. I just spent a couple of days in the hospital
>> getting a bit of heart surgery for a mild heart attack. :-(
>>
>> As for the "reality" shows, I try to be selective...................
>>
>> Les
> W H A T !
> HOLY CRAP !
> That's too much.
> I mean how could we have even expected that you HAD a heart    :-D
>
> So what happened Les? Wife asked you to take out the garbage once to often? Having sex with your mistress? Explaining how to use her alarm system to old Mrs Smith ONE MORE TIME ! Paying the bills for your kids Christmas gifts ?
> You know - - - - -
> "A Mans Four Stages of Christmas
> 1. He believes in Santa Claus
> 2. He doesn't believe in Santa Claus
> 3. He looks like Santa Claus
> 4. He IS Santa Claus.
> So What happened?  You gonna be OK?

Thanks Jim,

To answer your last two questions.

I had some hard pressure on my chest that would not go away.
I had my wife dial 911 and was transported to the hospital.
Went though all the testing and stuff.  They finally pushed
a tube up my arm artery into the heart and placed a stent
into a blocked artery somewhere.  Been discharged and now have
a new batch of pills I have to take and other stuff to do.

I have enough work to do and now I have to do more stuff!!!

I am gonna be OK for as long as I can.

Thanks for asking.......................

Les