Re: VONK Format

On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 11:26:34 AM UTC-5, RTS wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 3:01 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:36:18 PM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:=20
> >> On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 6:09:50 PM UTC-6, Ma...@xxxxxxx wrote:=
=20
Connettix central station receivers, and noticed a mention of a format that=
 is referred to as "VONK." I've never heard of this protocol anywhere outsi=
de of these guides, and searches to Google with a variety of supplementary =
keywords have not been successful in turning up more info about what kind o=
f panels send this format. Are any of you here familiar with VONK?=20
> >> Been here on and off, only post if something interests me like this=20
> >>=20
> >> I can't tell you what panels actually used that format but it appears =
they were from the Neatherlands?=20
> >=20
> > Could never understand why people would want to describe the area that =
they live in as=20
> > "inferior" land.
> something to do with "below" sea level..=20
> one wave away from flooding=20
> ..=20
> RTS=20
> --=20
>=20
> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

Hmmm, makes one think if New Orleans should be New Neatherleans or Veniceat=
herland