Re: VONK Format

On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 11:36:03 PM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 1:46:19 PM UTC-6, Ma...@.com wrote:=20
> > On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 4:54:23 PM UTC-5, xastr115 wrote:=20
> > > Hello all,=20
> > >=20
> > > Recently I've been looking through documentation for Sur-Gard and Con=
nettix central station receivers, and noticed a mention of a format that is=
 referred to as "VONK." I've never heard of this protocol anywhere outside =
of these guides, and searches to Google with a variety of supplementary key=
words have not been successful in turning up more info about what kind of p=
anels send this format. Are any of you here familiar with VONK?=20
> > >=20
> > > Thank you!=20
> > Never heard of it.
> It was an FSK format used in Europe

Where have you been?=20
Do you hibernate and only come out at the sound of monitoring questions?