Re: Well HELL Guys.

On 9/20/2022 10:48 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

You should see if you can get a subscriptions to "The Trapper and
Predator Caller."  Maybe half dozen issues will do.  I haven't
subscribed since the 80s when I ran traps, but there was a lot of great
info in there.  Like any trade mag its weighted with sales hype, but
this one has/had a lot of actual useful info as well.

www.avg.com