Re: The START of a Story!!

On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 5:39:44 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 10/19/2022 3:55 PM, ABLE1 wrote:=20
> > On 10/19/2022 3:15 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> >> On Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 12:58:40 PM UTC-4, RTS wrote:=20
> >>=20
> >> make him be able to produce unbelievably long and smelly farts which=
=20
> >> iswhat originally attracted Hillary to him during their collage days=
=20
> > whenthey were both in the same men's sorority. Shuddering at the memory=
, he=20
> > instantly packed up his cigars and headed for  ...=20
> >=20
> > The Taco Bell located in Accident, Maryland, to get.....
> ... the ledger.
> --=20
> Bob La Londe=20
> CNC Molds N Stuff=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
Once obtaining the ledger, he purchased a box of cigars and headed straight=
 for Cape Kennedy where he knew Spacex was preparing to send a capsule to M=
ars and one of the crew was female. He knew he would be able to convince th=
em to let him join the crew and besides, this was the only opportunity he w=
ould ever have to get away from ......