Re: Story

On 10/31/2022 5:57 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 10/31/2022 4:34 PM, ABLE1 wrote:

>>> Flash Point was stolen from _________, where as ransoming the earth
>>> with a space laser was stolen from ____________.  A totally different
>>> universe or franchise depending on your level of suspension of
>>> disbelief.
>>>

>>> My other premise was NOT stolen from ___ _____ ______ _________, but
>>> I can see where you might think that.
>>>

>> LOL It would seem that the Story is getting deeper by many many
>> fathoms!!   I hope nobody drowns!!!
>>

> I'm not sure which way I want to go next.  I guess that depends on what
> I find next time I log on.  Whether I want to do damage control or just
> go with the flow in whatever new direction its gone.
>
> I've already over used the Achilles Segue.
>
> (I think I just coined that phrase.)
>
> Remember our new demi-hero Agent Bean may not yet have seen John's video
> clip at the end of the recording.  Certainly Bennie Bean hasn't seen it.
>   I suspect if Agent Bean had seen John defame the Secret Service his
> suspicion level about the whole thing might be a bit higher, well, and
> he wouldn't have needed his ten year old son to tell him what he was
> listening to.

When I started down this path I was originally thinking very fast paced
hacker-centric action adventure.  Motor cycle chases.  Brutal police
tactics.  Fleeing for you life in the face of overwhelming odds, and
seeking a way to turn the tables in a grand unstoppable manner.  It has
slowed down.  Become more procedural.  With one of our protagonists now
being a ten year old I'm not sure the brutality of a modern high impact
action thriller tells well.  Its not like I can retell Treasure Island
after all.  Maybe Bennie Bean needs to become superfluous soon.
Identify some key points, and leave it to his dad and the hackers.
Obviously Agent Bean needs to learn more before kicking it upstairs
since his own agency has now been implicated in who knows what.

www.avg.com