Re: If you are just going to throw it away send it to me...

On 5/16/2022 12:21 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/16/2022 2:03 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> When I quit contracting I contacted a former tech of mine (good guy
>> usually) who has started a little alarm business on the side working
>> for friends and family.  He is a principle alarm tech for the local
>> county government.  I told him to come over and stock up.  I'd give
>> him tons of stuff he can use dirt cheap.  His response was to tell me
>> to send him an itemized inventory with prices.  I declined and most of
>> the merchandise is still inboxes on shelves.  I did throw away
>> thousands of dollars in sound and phone equipment that was just taking
>> up space, but now I am starting to begrudge the space (and inventory
>> value for tax purposes) the remaining stock is taking up.  I may post
>> a picture of the dumpster the next time I cull inventory, but I'm not
>> going to spend time and money to send it to anybody.  Its literally
>> cheaper to put it in the dumpster.
>>
>> And for anybody who thinks they will be clever and go dumpster
>> diving... its private property and my dumpster has a lock.  It would
>> involve several criminal offenses to be so clever, and my surveillance
>> system still works just fine.
>>
>> Jim Rojas got my old DMP receiver, and Les got "most" of my old modems.
>>

> Hi Bob,
>
> LOL and I still have them!!!
>
> WAIT A MINUTE!!!  "most"???  Not ALL??
>
> My heart is broken!!  A little!!!  ;-)
>
> BTW I fixed your spelling errors................
>
> Les

I used to have a USRobotics Sportster for Caddx NX panels, but I can't
recall if it was in the box or not.

I meant to spell it priniciapl.  Its like principal, but more important.
  So I am correcting your speeeleing iroarers.

https://www.avg.com