Re: Radionics handler update system recreated

On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 7:40:47 AM UTC-7, mleuck wrote:
> On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7:12:38 PM UTC-5, herber...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:=
=20
> > Hello all,=20
> >=20
> > Not sure how many this would be useful to, but I have remade the "Radio=
nics handler update system" that was shut down a few years ago. This is the=
 server used to download handlers to the Radionics d5200 programmer from th=
e phone line. If you end up needing a handler for the programmer when worki=
ng on a super old panel, this might just be what you're looking for.=20
> >=20
> > This works just like the original system, just enter the phone number, =
handler name, and choose either "TELCO -> A" or "TELCO -> B" on the program=
mer. Where the programmer asks you whether or not to include help files, ch=
oose "NO", the help files were never implemented to my knowledge and haven'=
t been included with any handler I have ever used.=20
> >=20
> > I do not have all the handlers archived to files as of now, since it ta=
kes literal hours to transfer then verify them, but they will all be availa=
ble on my server soon. The telephone number for the server is +1(304)451-70=
92, do keep in mind I haven't been able to test this anywhere offsite, so i=
f it doesn't work, just shoot me a message here and I'll look into it. It w=
ouldn't surprise me if this suffers from the terrible quality of VoIP lines=
 nowadays.=20
> >=20
> > Additional information will be available here: http://www.protostarsolu=
tions.cf/handler=20
> >=20
> > And an updated list of the handlers available on the server is availabl=
e here:=20
> > http://www.protostarsolutions.cf/handler/handlers.txt=20
> >=20
> > Keith
> I have a set of Radionics and Honeywell handlers which I think are comple=
te if you are interested, the read-me files appear to mention help files as=
 well but I can't confirm it. Also has info on how to transfer them etc

Mark,

If they are contained within files i=E2=80=99d be happy to have them, thoug=
h I don=E2=80=99t know if I can post my email address here to send them to.=
 If not, I think the only way to transfer them is with the blazing fast 300=
 baud modem integrated into the programmer.

I=E2=80=99m not sure if it will remove it, but my email is herbertclan4 [at=
] gmail [dot] com

You can send them there and I=E2=80=99ll add them to the server when I get =
back.

Keith