Re: Texecom Veritas R8 early installation manual

On Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 3:41:47 PM UTC-7, Stephen wrote:
> "SantaUK" <sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> > Better taking the plunge and changing the panel - a C&K 800L will set y=
ou=20
> > back about =C2=A350 notes. An hours work changing over. Save the hassle=
 and=20
> > cost of the call out. A trade pack on this panel is 4 PIR's, 2 contacts=
,=20
> > panel, sounder and decoy, and battery for =C2=A399+vat
> >
> A new Texecom Veritas R8 panel and keypad is around the =C2=A340 mark.
> I find it rather interesting that you can buy this and it comes with both=
 an=20
> installation manual and user manual yet they won't supply an installation=
=20
> manual separately to someone who already has one installed, not even to b=
uy.
> I'm still looking for an installation manual on the version I have, that =
was=20
> fitted in 1996. Anyone out there with the file they can email to me pleas=
e?
>=20
> Stephen

I was looking for an electronic version and came across your post.  I insta=
lled a system in 1999.  I have the hard copy manual INS 034-6.  Will have t=
o scan it into my computer seeing nothing apparently available on the net. =
 If this version might help reply to my email.