Happy New Year

Mostly Off Topic

Last year started out stronger than this year.  Then last year was
brutal.  I had the work.  I just didn't have the time to get it done due
to family issues and obligations.

The family obligations are mostly met or ignorable.  The work is coming
back.  I just finished my first mold in a different line of product.
The customer reordered and order a new custom design just based on the
test photos.  It should be fun.  Some of my first high pressure
(technically) injection molds.  Into the toy industry now.  I need to
make a few of my own designs just so I can show off the work.  If I
thought tackle makers were all hush hush.  Toy makers make tackle makers
look like publicists shouting from the roof tops.

So I need a keypad.  I might be able to order it from Systems Depot or I
might have to buy one of the many new old stock on Ebay.  I probably
need two.  I'd like to add one inside my office so I can see what zone
just chirped while I an doing CAD/CAM.  I usually have just machine
cameras showing on the monitors when I am working.  See its not all off
topic.

Happy New Year

https://www.avg.com