Re: Hey wats up?

On 1/1/2022 5:33 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

>>> You might review your call list (slot & name)
>>> If the auto arming is calling out the last entry as the stay then blank
>>> for the away arm..
>>> Try adding, name= "Auto-Armed" in the last= "slot"..
>>> . . .
>>> Just my guess you understand,
>>> The last DCS I worked on was like 20 years ago..  ;-)
>>>
>>> Best of 2022 to you and all....
>>>
>>> RTS
>> Sorry Rocky, you didn't read all I typed.
>> What I did not type is that there are a total of 43
>> codes in the system.
>> Mary Smith was #42 and John Doe is #34.
>> #42 is now blank.
>>
>> The mystery continues!!
>>
>> Les
>
> Hi Les,
> I'm just finding time to respond to this problem you posed,
> As you know I have used Napco products for decades and only come into contact with other mfg's on takeovers so I can't speak from experience.
> In this case with auto arming with Napco auto arming uses the user # 1 code and it can't be changed, So obviously I've never had any similar experience I can call upon to figure out the problem you are having.
> Related to that, when using the Napco starlink connect cellular radio, and remote arming is used through the cell phone app's virtual keypad, user 00 is used. So again no equivalent that I can call upon.
> Sooo000OOOO ? Did you figure it out? and you're just holding back on the answerith to keep uth in thuthspenseith? or is it sthtill a mithterey - ith
> (Why am I all of a sudden lisping)

Hi Jim,

No I am not keeping secrets on this.  The DSC Tech did say that the
Auto-Arm uses Slot 00.  But in this case that is not true.  He wanted
me to be on site to pull the history off the system and then he could
help with figuring it out.  However, I don't see this a end of days
problem so I don't want to spend T-I-M-E trying to figure it out.
It is just not worth it to me.  I have sent an email to the office
manager that gets the emails on the closing and explained the issue
as best I could.  And just said to please ignore the name listed
since it is not true.

Sorry this will be an on going issue with out a solution that I can
produce.

Now, if someone reading this thread should be a bit of a expert with
DSC and would have a REALLY GOOD clue as to the problem I will give
it a try.  Sorry but that is the best I can do at this time.

Have a good week!!

Les