Re: OT Jeopardy Winner 12/15/2022

On 12/19/2022 8:49 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 12/19/2022 5:59 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 12/15/2022 8:07 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>> Hey Bob,
>>>
>>> Do you know or are you related to a "Ray La Londe"???
>>>
>>> Well either way he is now the Jeopardy Champion as of tonight!!
>>>
>>> He won #32,600.   Maybe more on the way.
>>>
>>> Just I would share the news!!
>>>
>>> Les
>>
>> Hi Bob,
>>
>> A quick update!!
>>
>> Ray Lalonde is one of an Identical Twins from Toronto Canada
>>
>> Note the way his name is spelled.  Apparently his family is
>> more efficient.  :-)
>>
>> And yes, he is still winning.  Total to date is $84,800.00
>>
>> https://wealthyspy.com/ray-lalonde/
>>

> A lot of La Londes have just allowed it to be shortened because large
> number of bureaucrats are to stupid to know how to manage a two word
> last name. Due to the current ID everybody for every little thing big
> brother environment it would require petitioning the court for a legal
> name change now to change it back.

Most of my cousins spell their names as one word, but I can assure you
their dad's were born La Londe, not Lalonde even if they allowed
bureaucrats to change it at the DMV or just decided it was easier.  I
know both of my La Londe uncles now mispell their name for public use.
Its just easier.  I'm a bit more of a rock.  I'll refuse to do business
with people who won't let me spell my name correctly and I took my birth
certificate with me to make sure my name was correct at the DMV 40+
years ago.

One lady who runs an air gun parts store online said "I don't see why
its a big deal for you to just take the space out."

I told her, "That would be fraud.  That is not my name."

www.avg.com