Re: OT Jeopardy Winner 12/15/2022

On 12/15/2022 6:07 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hey Bob,
>
> Do you know or are you related to a "Ray La Londe"???
>
> Well either way he is now the Jeopardy Champion as of tonight!!
>
> He won #32,600.   Maybe more on the way.
>
> Just I would share the news!!
>
> Les

If I wasn't before I am now.  LOL.

Nah! I don't actually know all that many La Londes.  Less than a hundred
probably. We've been in country since the 1680s, but most are in the
north country with a few in the deep south.  Cajuns and Canuks. Mostly
Canuks.  Far less of us are Damn Yankees.

I don't have any immediate relationship I am aware of.  No, I'm not
directly related to that Canadian boxer either.

Now if you asked if I was related to that Bob La Londe who was a
research mechanic at NASA's Lewis Research Center who retired in the
early 1980s.  Yes.  That was my Grammpa.  If you asked if I was related
to the Paul La Londe who held several patents for R&D work with Donn
Products (USG NOW) including the ceiling tile grid latch most of us have
cursed at one time or another.   Yes.  He was my uncle.  If you asked if
I was related to the grocery and hardware store owner from Dateland.  (2
miles north of Dateland actually.)  Yep.  That's my dad.  If you asked
if I am related to that kid named Rob La Londe who is a licensed
pharmacy tech, crazy smart gamer (with paid creds as a gamer), and mad
higher math skills.  Yep.  That's my son.  If you asked if I am related
to that hack shade tree button pushing wannabee not a real machinist.
That's me.

Sorry.  I do not know who Ray is.

www.avg.com