Re: Napco GEM-P9600 Strange Behavior After Power Outage

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 10:48:08 PM UTC-5, mleuck wrote:
> On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:45:24 PM UTC-6, wallywald...@xxxxxxxx=
m wrote:=20
> > Update:=20
> > Had a tech come out and reprogram the unit. The software had become cor=
rupted when I lost power. Everything is now working properly. Thanks for th=
e comments!
> Interesting that happened with Napco, I have never seen any other manufac=
turer have that kind of problem

Yeah - - - - -  sure!

Too bad I didn't save the DSC panels that depowered during a storm and neve=
r could be programmed again. Or the Cellular radios that continued to send =
supervisory signals but couldn't send alarm signals and DSC knew about it a=
nd didn't tell anyone for months. But what else could anyone expect from a =
product made out of cardboard, tin cans and spit.