Re: OT: Somebody Called the Sheriff On Me

On Monday, June 21, 2021 at 6:48:21 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

> He told his sheriff's department he was "thinking about it." Which is=20
> not the same as he told me prior to that. If it hasn't hit as a charge=20
> back in 8 weeks when I get to his job I'll do the job.
> --=20
> https://www.avg.com

Well, you guys are a lot nicer than me.
Talk about a thick plot - - - - -  I'd have some of my Puerto Rican friends=
 up here in New York on the phone to some of their buddies down in Florida.=
 This guy would be suffering from thickplotitus for a long time. Finding yo=
ur car up on blocks without tires is really upsetting. And not finding your=
 car at all, can really get your blood pressure up. AND THEN , when the tim=
e came to finish his job, I'd probably do something like machine it half wa=
y, package it up and send it out to him with a refund of half of his money.=
 Sent with a note saying that I had to spend a lot of time handling his com=
plaint with the sheriff and didn't have enough time to finish his job. Othe=
r customers were waiting. But maybe he could just jump in his car and find =
someone local. You DO have a car, DON'T YOU?=20
Just to make the point clear.=20
I-don-know, maybe it's a personality flaw, or maybe just a New York thing b=
ut it works out that . . .=20
I'm a nice guy - - -  I'm a nice guy - - - I'm a nice guy - - -  I'm a nice=
 guy - - - - - - - Then I'm not!
Sending out the Sheriff would have used up all of the "nice guys"