Re: Re: Vista 20P 5800 series wireless InSaNiTy!

On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 3:55:48 AM UTC-5, Airdorn wrote:

> Yeah, I ordered some rf chokes.. half of the order came in... the other half is is USPS limbo...
>
> Meanwhile, I sent a tech to simply replace the panel. The thing is a very early rebranded Vista 15P. Tech support said they don't officially support it any more (it has a 2003 date code), but that there was no reason it should be a problem.
>
> Anyway, our tech replaced it and enrolled all the customer's wireless without issue thus far. Newer stuff may have better built-in spurious/interfering RF suppression. If it takes a dump then, well... it's a good starting point anyway.
>
> I'll keep everyone posted.

Sounds good.

Why don't you stop in occasionally just to see what (if anything) is going on?
Some more questions, Some experiences. The regulars have been here so long we've just about exhausted our cache of experiences.  We could use some more input to keep the group going.