Re: Long time no see.

On 1/18/2021 11:36 AM, Petem wrote:
 > Hello to the group.
 >
 > Been a few years since I came here. I even forgot that I was still a
member of the group. I had to open my group list to find out..

 > For those that remember the good old days of newsgroup when we had
Robert  L Bass selling online and using the group to support it's client.

 > I have re enabled the mail comming from the group.
 >
 > Hope everybody is safe.
 >
 > Pierre Martel

Welcome back.  I'm still here, but just to heckle you guys still in the
business.  23 years was 3 years to long for me, and 18 years longer than
my original plan.

https://www.avg.com