Re: Long time no see.

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 1:36:56 PM UTC-5, Petem wrote:
> Hello to the group.=20
>=20
> Been a few years since I came here. I even forgot that I was still a memb=
er of the group. I had to open my group list to find out..=20
>=20
> For those that remember the good old days of newsgroup when we had Robert=
 L Bass selling online and using the group to support it's client.=20
>=20
> I have re enabled the mail comming from the group.=20
>=20
> Hope everybody is safe.=20
>=20
> Pierre Martel

Hey Pierre

Good to hear from you again.=20
All is peaceful now. Don't know when you left but RLB actually died. But, u=
nfortunately by that time the group had deteriorated and dwindled down to o=
nly a few participants. As of now I guess there's about five or so who kind=
 of regularly or occasionally show up and ask a question, comment on someth=
ing or answer a question from a stray DIY'er or dealer, etc. I think that t=
he social networking groups has taken it's toll on these types of forums al=
so. I don't participate in any of them mainly because of the lack of privac=
y and the invasion of privacy that is forced upon participants by the peopl=
e that run / own these forums.
It's been VERY slow here as of late I think at least partly because we're a=
ll distracted by this Corona 19 thingy. Business is just not what it would =
be normally and Covid is the gorilla in the room where ever you go and what=
 ever you do.
But, I check in every day =3D=3D=3D probably just because it's habit after =
all these years. Every once in a while one of us runs into a problem or wan=
ts to make a comment about something and here is a good place to get some f=
eedback.=20
Keep it on your list and every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the=
 pile.=20
Welcome back
=20