This technology had been used as a weapon

Without a doubt, there are a lot of errors in this testimonial since it was=
 translated by software.

In 1990, I receive some technology in my body when two murders were blamed =
on me. I did not know the victims.

It is a rather special technology, today everyone can imagine, without diff=
iculty, that one can introduce in the body of a human being a sophisticated=
 system of surveillance.

This system allowed me to exonerate myself about these people who were supp=
ressed, personally, I had chosen justice, I went to see several lawyers, I =
did not know this system. Canada is not participating alone in this type of=
 investigation; the international community, i mean several countries, is i=
nvolved.

I was contacted during the winter of 2018 to inform me that blood was flowi=
ng in the region of my heart. I was then told that I had been the victim of=
 an attack. This technology had been used as a weapon to make me disappear =
as the investigation began to pin down those responsible for the summer 199=
0 murders. Contact involved a Canadian laboratory, as well as a Japanese te=
am. Reports or tests would have been falsified to make the international co=
mmunity believe in a natural death. This crime, of great cowardice since on=
e cannot defend oneself, obviously occurred in the winter of 2004, Canada w=
as headed by Paul Martin.

Another step, I was offered $ 30,000 dollars to compensate me. I immediatel=
y refused it. Later, I suggested, trying to think as Canadians think, to ba=
n for life, from these famous laboratories, those responsible for the crime=
. This time, it was they who refused and they went, or had already gone, pa=
id the famous sum in another country, to an unidentified person.

I am therefore not bound by any agreement, which allows me to reveal here, =
to everyone, this sad story.

Steve Brown