Swapping an older P3200 for a new one with no fuses

I am no longer able to get fuses for my old Gemini P3200 panel. I have searched high and low for them.I have the quick loader software and uploaded the old panel settings to my computer.

Is the panel swap as simple as just connecting each wire from old panel to the new one and then downloading the settings to the new panel?

Are there certain steps (by that I mean things that need to be done in a certain order) I need to do prior to disconnecting the old one? like disconnecting power first?

Thanks in advance.