Re: Thunderbird - Not So Much for This Group

--------------707D2A0CC0F12FC8269459AD

Just don't expect to join multi part images together..

the newest version of T.B.  voided all those old add-ons that could do
that..

T.B. does however decode a lot more image types that Grabit..

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

*

On 1/13/2018 7:53 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> I'm finally starting to get a little like for Thunderbird as an email
> client and news reader.  It has its issues and its still a lumbering
> process to block a single user, but for Usenet I can just hit one key
> and a thread just disappears.  Over on RCM I can selected a dozen
> political threads, and hit the kill key and they are completely
> ignored.  The next time I visit the group they don't even show up.

--------------707D2A0CC0F12FC8269459AD

  <head>
  </head>
        together..</font></p>
        old add-ons that could do that..</font></p>
        types that Grabit..</font><br>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.<br>
      </b> <br>
      wrote:<br>