Re: Ground Loop challenges

> Is there a something device thingie that has more than one individual=20
> port that can be mounted at the head end (like a 8 or 16 port) that can=
=20
> isolate the ground loop with out using all the dongles??

I do remember about 7-8 years ago using a device from ConnectorsPlus out of=
 Miami for a large camera job. It was a 16-port ground-loop unit for the dv=
r end, where all the camera wirings went into it. It did come with individu=
al cables that went into the dvr. Then, at each camera there was an individ=
ual unit. That was when we still used coax, now only shielded cat5. Hope th=
at helps you.=20