Re: FAI MANUALS

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 5:27:14 PM UTC+10, wong.s...@xxxxxxxxx =
wrote:
> Thanks very much for posting the manuals

To easy Wong, but the real thanks should be to Greg from GREGTECH SERVICES =
from the posts above, I got them from him and he said it would be okay to p=
ost whatever I want because he only wants to help others who want to do thi=
s stuff themselves.

He has amazing knowledge on all these systems because he said he was an ins=
taller of them in the 90's and he said he then worked for Chubb via service=
 dealers until 2015. He said Chubb didn't need his expert experience anymor=
e probably because it prevented them from upgrading to other systems. He sa=
id a usual service job mostly required batteries and remote keys, etc. He s=
aid Chubb sees them as obsolete because parts are unavailable from Ness. BU=
T I know this isn't totally true as I purchased a Ness sensor and remote ke=
y from Greg which he programmed into my SG2.
In case you cant locate him in these posts - you can contact him here:  htt=
ps://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.security.alarms/soJ1S-VBqq4
I'm happy to promote him because he has helped me many times over the phone=
.
I wish other tradies were like him. Thanks again Greg, you are a rare breed=
.