Re: Just Because or Just for Fun

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 9:52:54 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 7/24/2017 1:35 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 6:38:28 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> >> Hello to all that need it.
> >>
> >> This post is just for some worthless dribble because
> >> this group needs a little spark.  I agree that the spark
> >> will only be that a spark but who know where it will lead.
> >>
> >> Anyone that wants to contribute will only add to the
> >> thread and place a little humor for others.
> >>
> >> I can only hope that this will not go political or viral.
> >>
> >> Have a good weekend to all those that need it.
> >>
> >> Les
> >=20
> > WHAAAAA! WAHAAAA! WAAAA!
> >=20
> > NOW YOU'VE RUNIED IT!
> >=20
> > THIS WAS MY "SAFE SPACE"
> >=20
> > I was all comfy and safe here and now it's ruined.
> >=20
> > But now just for that, I'm going to peaceably organize a peaceable prot=
est march and peaceably burn some cars and loot some businesses because you=
 disagree with me. It's just not fair that you have a different opinion tha=
n I do .....  because even though I don't want to listen to what you believ=
e or your reasons for believing it, I am right and you are not and if I bur=
n some innocent persons car or loot some innocent persons business, it'll m=
ake you realize how important it is to me and you will change your mind and=
 agree with me and make me safe again.
> >=20
> > (I'm so distraught right now because I have to go to the bathroom and I=
 can't decide which one to use)
> >=20
> > (sniffle sniffle)
> >=20
>=20
>=20
> Ok Jim,
>=20
> I am now smiling :-) for a while.  Thanks!!
>=20
> LOL
>=20
> If it will help, just use the bathroom on the left.............. or is=20
> it right???
>=20
> Les

Later Les