Re: Just Because or Just for Fun

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 6:38:28 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hello to all that need it.
>=20
> This post is just for some worthless dribble because
> this group needs a little spark.  I agree that the spark
> will only be that a spark but who know where it will lead.
>=20
> Anyone that wants to contribute will only add to the
> thread and place a little humor for others.
>=20
> I can only hope that this will not go political or viral.
>=20
> Have a good weekend to all those that need it.
>=20
> Les

WHAAAAA! WAHAAAA! WAAAA!

NOW YOU'VE RUNIED IT!

THIS WAS MY "SAFE SPACE"

I was all comfy and safe here and now it's ruined.

But now just for that, I'm going to peaceably organize a peaceable protest =
march and peaceably burn some cars and loot some businesses because you dis=
agree with me. It's just not fair that you have a different opinion than I =
do .....  because even though I don't want to listen to what you believe or=
 your reasons for believing it, I am right and you are not and if I burn so=
me innocent persons car or loot some innocent persons business, it'll make =
you realize how important it is to me and you will change your mind and agr=
ee with me and make me safe again.

(I'm so distraught right now because I have to go to the bathroom and I can=
't decide which one to use)=20

(sniffle sniffle)