Ademco Lynxr - Can't Disarm from Automatic Stay Mode from daily schedule

I installed two new window wireless sensors and glass break sensors on zone=
 1 (hardwired).  Everything seemed to ok until the first night when I could=
n't disarm the panel after the Automatic Stay Mode kicked in over the night=
.  The only way to reset was to power down then disarm it with the user cod=
e during start-up.  I never had this problem before.  Everything else works=
 fine.  I deleted the schedule, powered down, left it alone a few days then=
 tried to re-enable the schedule again during the day just to test it out. =
 Same thing happened as before.  Very strange.  Any ideas?  Thanks!