Re: MOANING MONA EXPOSED

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 5:41:52 PM UTC-5, E D wrote:

> AND HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!
>=20
> Okay, I am going to try to be just a logical tech for now.
>=20
> Basically, the chip on the honeydew board is what keeps you from changing=
 the telephone numbers in 41 & 42. Soooo, just remove the chip by prying ve=
ry-carefully from the upper right-hand and the lower left-hand corners, all=
 the while alternating from both corners until she is out.
>=20
> Now, do the same thing on a new honeydew board, and take that new chip an=
d insert it onto that Mona T Ronics board. Now just power up, hit * and # t=
ogether and get into programming. And Voila!! Go to 41 & 42 and change out =
the telcos as needed for your account base. While you're at it, just grab t=
he installer for future reference...
>=20
> Now just swap the chips again, and you can program the rest of the Mona T=
 Ronics board. The chip was only preventing you from changing the telcos an=
d nothing else. I used a V20 chip on a V15 board, it will not matter. You w=
ill not wreck anything by doing that.
>=20
> And yes, I even tested it out to the central station this morning.
>=20
> Disclaimer: I have never worked for Mona, will never work for Mona, would=
 never ever work for any other organization that feels that they need to pr=
otect their territorial business by aggressively duping millions of custome=
rs into buying their systems without mentioning to them that the mainboards=
 are locked out in the programming of the telephone numbers. Despicable com=
panies.
>=20

Wow it took you that long to figure that out? I'm amazed

BTW had the former customer called Moni before calling you they would have =
gladly unlocked it so you wouldn't have to mess with silly chips