MOANING MONA EXPOSED

Sadly, I write the last chapter in the flagrant abuse inflicted upon decent=
 hard-working alarm individuals and companies throughout the United States =
of America, Canada, and the free world.

For far too long, they have had their dreams shattered numerous times as th=
ey contemplated etching out a decent living in their daily lives. Countless=
 times have they rang a doorbell after someone called them to have their se=
curity system monitored, only to face dejection at the horrible sight of op=
ening that tan-colored metal housing and finding a Mona T Ronics mainboard =
system installed in the home or business.=20

Head drooping, shoulders slumped forward, head shaking from side to side, l=
ong breath exhaled, the alarm person turns slowly to the now greatly discon=
certed potential customer and exclaims with absolute disgust and anger, "It=
's a Mona T Ronics board, I have to change it out and reprogram the entire =
system! I'm sorry, but I will have to charge you $xxx.00 for the new board/=
labor.

Did I say "Sadly"? I meant gladly, happily, cheerfully, etc. It's over! It'=
s really, really over. It's a GREAT day in America.

I just had the joy of taking over a system this past Wednesday, and of cour=
se, it was a Mona T Ronics board. I did not have the forewarning of that dr=
eadful and atrocious sign outside. Only when I went to the furnace room in =
the basement did I see that horrible blue and white decal on the outside of=
 the panel box. I informed the customer that it would cost him $xxx.00, and=
 he had no problem with that.

...but, I decided that this was it, I would take the time to explore my alt=
ernative suspicions.

YOU ARE DONE HONEY!!!

*******************
AND HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!

Okay, I am going to try to be just a logical tech for now.

Basically, the chip on the honeydew board is what keeps you from changing t=
he telephone numbers in 41 & 42. Soooo, just remove the chip by prying very=
-carefully from the upper right-hand and the lower left-hand corners, all t=
he while alternating from both corners until she is out.

Now, do the same thing on a new honeydew board, and take that new chip and =
insert it onto that Mona T Ronics board. Now just power up, hit * and # tog=
ether and get into programming. And Voila!! Go to 41 & 42 and change out th=
e telcos as needed for your account base. While you're at it, just grab the=
 installer for future reference...

Now just swap the chips again, and you can program the rest of the Mona T R=
onics board. The chip was only preventing you from changing the telcos and =
nothing else. I used a V20 chip on a V15 board, it will not matter. You wil=
l not wreck anything by doing that.

And yes, I even tested it out to the central station this morning.

Disclaimer: I have never worked for Mona, will never work for Mona, would n=
ever ever work for any other organization that feels that they need to prot=
ect their territorial business by aggressively duping millions of customers=
 into buying their systems without mentioning to them that the mainboards a=
re locked out in the programming of the telephone numbers. Despicable compa=
nies.
*******************=20

No longer will the recycling heaps of America be littered with Moaning boar=
ds. Huge beads of sweat are seen at the corporate world of Mona; fear, ange=
r, and dread now comes down like a dark, gloomy cloud...

Maybe I should have waited until the 21st of August so that even the stars =
would be aligned...(imagine the voice of Vincent Price saying this, "I see =
a GREAT DARKness descending upon MONA and her cohorts, the eclipse of the S=
un will cast a GreeaaT shadow upon MMoonaaa!!! =20

Enjoy! And let Freedom reign!

DISCLAIMER: The reader of the above information takes full responsibility f=
or everything and anything that could and/or does go wrong resulting in any=
 kind or type of problem, difficulty, embarrassment, loss of money or goods=
 or services or sleep or anything else whatsoever. May be too intense for s=
ome readers. Not affiliated with any government agency. Reference herein to=
 any possible specific commercial product(s), process, or service by trade =
name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is accidental and does not nec=
essarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or disfavor.