Re: DIYer Seeks Free Professional Advice With X255 Access Control Networking

HI Bob,

I'm coming in a little late on this one but although I've been a Napco advo=
cate for 40 years I never got involved with access control. Since I've most=
ly been a one man company, I never took on Telephone systems or access cont=
rol because if those systems go down, help is needed instantly and one guy =
can't be in two locations at the same time.=20

However, if I would have read your post earlier I would have said that ....=
... in my other endeavors I've discovered that there is likely a converter =
from anything to anything now days. I'm sure there must be a USB to serial =
port or vice versa converter for about $10 to $20.00 that's available.=20