Re: Looking for AIP AI9821 or Edwards Equal FACP manual

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:29:37 PM UTC-4, audio101co...@xxxxxxxxx w=
rote:
> I am an "old hand" trying to maintain an Alarm Industry Products AI9821 F=
ACP in a re-purposed school building. I recognize this as a "re-branded" Ed=
wards fire alarm panel but don't know the exact model number.  This panel u=
ses the Edwards 5750B-101 and 5750B-102 input alarm zone modules.
>=20
> Can anyone help me find the manual so I can do simple troubleshooting of =
the system?
>=20
> Thanks.

Have not located a manual for the panel yet.