Could not start EntraPass Special Edition after a PC crash

EntraPass Special Edition Version 4.02 would not start after a PC ( WIN XP)
crashed. The program will stop at 8% Checking Database Integrity. Error
message says: Cannot verify database. You must reset your computer.

I have rebooted the PC many times. Also, have used the CD to re-install the
program, and applied Kantech database utility re-checking the system many
times, but still could not pass this stage.
Any idea where I can approach the next step?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Willy