Re: ADT Security system

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 9:38:02 AM UTC-4, David T wrote:
> Have an ADT Security system model 236i2. Not being monitored any more. Ne=
ed
> programming info to turn off the comments fail.
>=20
> --=20
> posted via
> http://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/adt-security-system-64=
662-.htm=20
> using  Cabling-Design's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
> alt.security.alarms and other  telecom  groups

You will now suffer the consequences of getting a cheap or free system.

You have to have the dealer programming code to get into programming and
 fer sure ..... ADT ain't gonna give it to you.=20

Guess they jus forgot to tell you that ..... huh?

I get one of you as a new customer at least once a month .... sometimes mor=
e often. You have been duped just like thousands of others into believing t=
hat you can get something for nothing. To ADT you are nothing but a source =
of monthly income for a set period of time. The system is paid for within t=
he first few months and the rest is the "GOTTCHA" that you pay is for nothi=
ng. They're in the recurring revenue business, not security. With all the m=
oney that you paid to them over the term of the contract .... you could hav=
e bought a system two to three times as good and with better and more perso=
nal service.=20

Your choice now it to go back with them, turn off the system or get a good =
local alarm company to install a decent system who will treat you with resp=
ect and as more than just a source of revenue.

Sorry. =20