Napco Gemini P3200 Panel trouble

Hi Everyone,

I have an older P3200 panel (Installed about 15 years ago) that has fuses, =
they are 1.5AMP 125 Volt 15MM, I am not able to find replacement fuses for =
this panel anymore. I have looked on the internet but have had no luck. I l=
ive in NY and seems like the new P3200 panels don't have fuses anymore.

If I was to buy a new P3200 panel , are all the connections the same, meani=
ng are they located on the same position as my older panel? I was thinking =
of trying to do this myself but I am sure there is programming required.

My first choice is to just get fuses. Anyone know where these can be had? A=
lso, can't find any installers in my area to do this.

Thanks in advance
Steven