Re: Napco Gemini P3200 Panel trouble

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 12:47:03 PM UTC-4, szig...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 11:07:51 AM UTC-4, szig...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >=20
> > I have an older P3200 panel (Installed about 15 years ago) that has fus=
es, they are 1.5AMP 125 Volt 15MM, I am not able to find replacement fuses =
for this panel anymore. I have looked on the internet but have had no luck.=
 I live in NY and seems like the new P3200 panels don't have fuses anymore.
> >=20
> > If I was to buy a new P3200 panel , are all the connections the same, m=
eaning are they located on the same position as my older panel? I was think=
ing of trying to do this myself but I am sure there is programming required=
.
>=20
>=20
> >=20
> > My first choice is to just get fuses. Anyone know where these can be ha=
d? Also, can't find any installers in my area to do this.
> >=20
> > Thanks in advance
> > Steven
>=20
> I was able to find a 1A fuse 125 Volt, can I use that instead of the 1.5A=
. I only have smoke detectors that are using that fuse.

Yes