Re: Napco Gemini P3200 Panel trouble

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 12:23:18 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
> On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 8:41:38 AM UTC-4, szig...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 8:51:49 PM UTC-4, westches...@xxxxxxxxx wr=
ote:
> > > Where are you located I might have fuses if you swap panel you do nee=
d to reprogram entire panel unless you have quick loader software then you =
can upload and download
> >=20
> > Queens NY
>=20
> Look up the telephone number of Tri=3Ded or Alarmax. These are two alarm =
parts and Napco distributors. They only sell to the trade but you should be=
 able to get the names of some dealers in your area that can either provide=
 you with the fuses or any service you need on Napco equipment.

Thank you