Re: Napco Quickloader

=CE=A4=CE=B7 =CE=94=CE=B5=CF=85=CF=84=CE=AD=CF=81=CE=B1, 6 =CE=99=CE=BF=CF=
=85=CE=BD=CE=AF=CE=BF=CF=85 2016 - 2:40:02 =CF=80.=CE=BC. UTC+3, =CE=BF =CF=
=87=CF=81=CE=AE=CF=83=CF=84=CE=B7=CF=82 ABLE1 =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=
=88=CE=B5:
> Hi Spyros,
>=20
> On my Quickloader for Windows it is under File/Modem Settings.
>=20
> The same applies to PC Preset.  I am not sure what this program is for=20
> or does.
> Maybe someone else can help in that respect.
>=20
> In Napco Quickloader v3.34b it is under Setup/Modem
> This is a the DOS version so you can't use a mouse.
> For Setup you need to press S  the M for Modem.
> Then use the +  or  - keys to scroll through the various modems.
>=20
> I only have one customer with a Napco and I use the DOS version.
> It is really a clunker but it does work.
>=20
> If you are using some other version of Quickloader I would guess the=20
> Modem Setup
> is similar.  Other than the above I am a bit clueless on any other help.
>=20
> I am sure that there is someone else that can add to the mix.
> They only need to type it in and press send.
>=20
> Good luck and have a nice day.
>=20
> Les
>=20
>=20
> On 6/5/2016 1:59 PM, spyros wrote:
> > Anyone knows how to modify modem string settings at Napco Quickloader? =
I' m trying to setup a us robotics 33.6 sportster fax modem using the setti=
ngs for this specific modem from Napco's Quickloader library but doesn't wo=
rk correct. After the first call I get no carrier error message do I want t=
o try modify the modem strings but I cannot locate where at Quickloader....=
 Thanks!

Hi Les!

thank you for your reply.
I am using windows version of quickloader together with ademco cia modem wi=
th success. Works great. Now i am trying to set up windows quickloader in a=
nother location, in another office, in order to make takeovers, using us ro=
botics 33.6 sportster faxmodem which is list it at napco's library but dont=
 wotk with the preset string settings. Under modem settings it gives me the=
 ability to change modem but i cant find a place to modify the strings...
Anyway :) thanks again and have a good week!

Spyros