I have Airtech GS600 Inertia Switches, can I use Gs610/612 to replace

I have a system that uses Airtech GS600 Inertia Switches. Can I replace, as
necessary with either the Airtech GS610 or GS612 and which would be the better
option.
 My GS600's are still working, but two of them are not as sensitive as they
used to be. My Alarm Support tell me that I can no,longer get thevGS600 model.
Thank you.
Kindest regards

Brian Cameron

M: 07802-762702