Re: Where is "Tech-Man"?

"BobbyD" <bob.dolph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6844f9df-be8d-42b1-be72-c8ca1da4cf56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Just went to look at the latest with Tech-Man.com and it said suspended
> site.  What is the latest Jim?
>
> Bobby D

Last I heard he was involved in a re-shipping business, I think people from
outside the US would buy stuff on from sellers on ebay who won't ship
overseas and have it shipped to Jim. He would then re-ship it to the
overseas destination.

I believe a lot of fraud can occur with the re-shipper stuck in the middle.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?267046-*Fraud-Alert*-Attention-All-DEALERS-*Fraud-Alert*

http://niketalk.com/t/506409/scam-alert-do-not-ship-to-this-address

Doug