3 Relays & A Stick

Picture: http://yumabassman.com/forums-new/gallery/2_20_04_16_12_01_54.jpeg

Regarding: ORDER # XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXX

I place an order for 4 relays.  I received 3 relays and a stick.  This is t=
otally unacceptable.  The stick looks nothing like a relay, and the relay l=
abel you put on the stick does not fool me into thinking its a relay.  The =
person pulling the order had to be able to tell the stick was not a relay a=
s well.  It looks nothing like a relay inspite of the label on the stick cl=
aiming it is a relay.  Immediate shipment of the missing relay is the ONLY =
acceptable resolution.  If you would like your stick returned you must prov=
ide the full cost of return shipment at your expense. =20