Re: 3 Relays & A Stick

On 04/20/2016 12:03 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Picture: http://yumabassman.com/forums-new/gallery/2_20_04_16_12_01_54.jpeg
>
> Regarding: ORDER # XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXX
>
> I place an order for 4 relays.  I received 3 relays and a stick.  This is totally unacceptable.  The stick looks nothing like a relay, and the relay label you put on the stick does not fool me into thinking its a relay.  The person pulling the order had to be able to tell the stick was not a relay as well.  It looks nothing like a relay inspite of the label on the stick claiming it is a relay.  Immediate shipment of the missing relay is the ONLY acceptable resolution.  If you would like your stick returned you must provide the full cost of return shipment at your expense.

Your stick is a recorder. Kinda like a flute.  Possibly 'recorder' and
'relay' were mixed up by the person (in China?) who was attaching the
sticker.  This was a problem years ago by a popular auto parts supplier.
Staff who didn't even know what a muffler bearing was were labeling auto
parts with bar codes.  I tried to put Ford brake pads on my Dodge van.
No matter how hard I hammered, they wouldn't fit.

Psssssst.  Why are your complaining to this innocent list? What about
the seller?

bored in the Central Station at 23:46,

John