Re: Anyone have RPM/2 Pro software?

On 9/21/2015 2:12 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> <lee.fischman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I need it to configure a Moose security system that's set for remote
>> configuration only, but I've had no luck finding it.
>
> Wow!  Moose.  There is something I haven't touched in a while.
>
> Anybody remember when Westing House accelerated the price slide towards zero
> with the $149.95 Z900 installs?

Don't remember that but FWIW Dept. I will be upgrading a Z1100E on
Thursday that has been working since about 1990. The communicator
finally went south and won't be back.

The biggest problem it was installed by an idiot who used "Station Wire"
for everything.

Remember the RED-GREEN-YELLOW_BLACK stuff??

Well he used Yellow/Black for Positive/Negative on Keypads and Motions
and Red/Black for Positive/Negative on Smokes all in the same system.

By the end of the day on Thursday I am going to be ready for the nearest
padded room.

Wish me luck!!

Les