Brain Help Needed

Hey guys.

Trying to figure out a takeover panel.

First it is a Security Dimension SD-2000H panel.  According to some
papers at the panel there are at least one SD-2702 2pt and one SD-2708
8pt multiplexers.  And there is a 'something' wireless receiver hiding
somewhere on the 3rd floor.

Question: anybody have any knowledge on this panel??

I found a wire number plan but some terms are a bit misleading.

Such as the one line that has this.
              Data to Attic for 3 S/D  3 G/B  2 H/D's

I get that there are 3 Smoke Detectors, 3 Glass Breaks, 2 Heat Det.

This line has the wire type is listed as 2/18s
I am assuming that is 18 gauge 2 conductor shielded??

If I am reading this right the 3 Smokes, 3 Glass Breaks and 2 Heat Det.
are addressable devices??

Does this panel have addressable devices??  Ademco products??

Does that make sense or is something else going on??

I never came across this panel before and I am trying to put together a
material list in order to swap device for device.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

Les