Re: Napco Gemini P3200 area?

spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dcbfe603-aa73-4a87-875b-80e10029ab2a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
?? ???????, 11 ????????? 2015 - 12:20:02 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La Londe
??????:
> "spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ?? ???????, 10 ????????? 2015 - 11:23:29 ?.?. UTC+3, ? ??????? Bob La
> Londe
> ??????:
> > spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > Any idea? After power up a Gemini P3200 control panel, i get the
> > > keypad
> > > message "enter code to access area". Any idea? How can i get into
> > > programming???
> > >
> > > thanks in advance!
> >
> > Master code printed on label and PCI-Mini?
>
> I tried printed master code but nothing happened... tomorrow i'll try via
> pci mini...
>
> I think the default user 1 code on most new Napco systems (except the
> P800/1) is 123.  The code on the label does NOT work as a user code.  It
> only works as a dealer programming and remote programming code.

> Is there any possibility to be different keypad address
> than those that is programmed on the panel? and if so
> is there any way to change keypad address (GEM-
> DXRP1) and default the panel?

WHAT?!?!

Sorry, I thought you were a dealer having a brain fart.  You sound more like
an end user in way over their head from that.

Yes, you can individually program the keypad addresses.  Its in the
installer manual.  In fact on a P816, P1632, P3200, P9600, and X255 you HAVE
TO set each keypad address unless there is only one.  Most keypads arrive
default programmed as keypad one.

Yes, you can default the panel.  Its in the installer manuals.  But, why?
Its not going to change the address or other info programmed in the keypads.

Before you hose it all down why don't you use your laptop and your dealer
software and your PCI-Mini and see how the panel is actually programmed.
Why would you want to default it and start from scratch with every single
thing.