Re: lightning rod protection system

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 7:51:54 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/29/2015 1:13 AM, Jim wrote:

> >> Some days the planets align, I have an 'epiphany'
> >> with an urge to share.  :-)
> >>
> >> The sad part is unless he re-post we will never
> >> know if he/she actually came back, received the
> >> provide guiding light and continued his quest.
> >
> > It's amazing. There is so much information that is available today that=
 someone would actually not think to use one of the dozens of search engine=
s to find out what they needed to know.

> > I just ask Siri nowdays. The other day I asked her what is the meaning =
of life. She answered ..... It's funny that you should ask that of an inani=
mate object. I asked her again ... she answered 42.
> > Does God exist ..... I have a firm policy of separation of the spirit a=
nd silicone.
> > Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all......answer ....=
 Snow White .... is that you?

> > Where can I hide a body ...... Very funny.
>=20
> I said to Siri, "new reminder" HE(if fired the bitch) said, "you have=20
> six reminders".
> I said "NEW reminder" He said, "Ok, just tell me what you want to be=20
> reminded about."
> I said, "call Jim"  He said, "Here is your reminder shall I create it??"
> I said, "set the time".  He said, I don't understand supper time."
> I said, "SET the time".  He said, I don't understand supper time."
> I said, "SET THE TIME you Idiot"  He said, "I am doing the best I can."
> I said, "your an asshole."  He said, "there is no reason for that."
>=20
> I gave up and got out my pen and wrote myself a note on the back of my=20
> hand.  That fixed the problem.
>=20
> Les
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

I can't think back to how long ago it would be, that if you seriously told =
someone you were having a frustrating conversation with your telephone, tha=
t very shortly afterward people in white jackets would have approached you =
very cautiously and thrown a net over you.