Re: lightning rod protection system

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 7:29:33 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/28/2015 12:54 AM, Jim wrote:
> >>>

> >> Let Google be your guide.
> >>
> >> http://lightning.org/find-an-installer/
> >
> > WOW!
> >
> > How'd you ever think of THAT!
> >
> > Whew!
> >

> Some days the planets align, I have an 'epiphany'
> with an urge to share.  :-)
>
> The sad part is unless he re-post we will never
> know if he/she actually came back, received the
> provide guiding light and continued his quest.

It's amazing. There is so much information that is available today that someone would actually not think to use one of the dozens of search engines to find out what they needed to know.

I just ask Siri nowdays. The other day I asked her what is the meaning of life. She answered ..... It's funny that you should ask that of an inanimate object. I asked her again ... she answered 42.
Does God exist ..... I have a firm policy of separation of the spirit and silicone.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all......answer .... Snow White .... is that you?

Where can I hide a body ...... Very funny.