Re: FREE Giveaway from buy2gig.com

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 6:09:23 AM UTC-5, JoeRaisin wrote:
> On 3/2/2015 10:05 PM, Michael Ferer wrote:
> >
> > You can use a Translator the listens to DSC frequency and Talks On Hone=
ywell frequency
> > (2gig) it is from Resolution Products and it is a RE224DH http://resolu=
tionproducts.
> > com/products/translators-repeaters/wireless/
> >
>=20
> Or I can get stuff that actually works...

I really get a kick out of the newbie armatures that come here advertising =
the products that they've been brainwashed by the manufacturers into thinki=
ng they're actually good products. Or ....... come to think of it ...... ma=
ybe they aren't brainwashed.=20

They may actually know that they're not reliable and just don't care. Just =
so long as the DIY'er ....  can be roped into THINKING it's a good product =
.... and they buy it.=20

After all, if it's on the Internet ..... and in an alarm discussion group .=
..it must be true.=20

To anyone reading this .... you will note that not one of the regulars in t=
his newsgroup that is comprised of people with a combined experience of abo=
ut 150 years in this trade is actually endorsing anything that Michael Fere=
r is saying. We all realize that he is here simply to sell something and is=
 not necessarily unbiased about what he is saying. You will notice that ver=
y few if any others blatantly advertise their services.=20

.... In other words, he's got an agenda and it's not simply to help people.