Re: Caddx NX unloch eeprom

On 3/9/2015 12:09 PM, spyros wrote:
> during eeprom read at my ic programmer, i read the eeprom ic on caddx nx8 v1. after reading ok and unlock the panel, i cannot write via keypad or dl900. it cannot save the new data. any idea?
>
> thanks in advance

Spyros,

Neither do I have the capability, the desire or need to do what you are
doing.  However I can pose a few questions and comments that may shed
some light on your issue.

1)	Have you done this before with a NX8 v1??

2)	If yes, were you successful??

3)	If yes, what did you do this time that was different??

4)	Have you tried to read the chip again with your ic programmer??

5)	If yes, can you see any difference??

6)	Do you have another chip that you can check that does work so
	that you might be able to see the differences??

7)	If you have another chip that is good, then drop it on the
	board and move on with your day.

Hope that helps.

Les